2011年4月23日土曜日

First of all ...

I've kept my silence since the day came.
On the March 11th
when I was in Milan, the day after my colleagues had left for Japan.

We talked about the possibility of earthquake in Italy the night before
when my friends saw the Cathedral in Milan.
"Are there no EQs here in Italy and no danger to be collasped the building like this ?"
Then I answered,
" There are EQs in Italy, but more in the central & south area. Not much bigger one around here."
Then she replied,
" I see. "
Then she told me this.
" U're very lucky one. You've been travelling around the world, but never came across with such a catastrophy. Are u not scared to be outside Japan ?"
Then I said,
" It could happen everywhere, even though I stay in 1 place like Japan. Could die with EQ. So we can never tell "Where is the safest place to stay on earth " "

My prediction became a truth the day after, with the word which I never imagined to become true so soon.... then I remembered the "scene" which I'd always had with a fear for this 2 -3 years everytime I visited Tokyo....
"How can people live here one next to each other without any free space... If the building collaspe" with the image of bent tall buildings in front of me in the middle of Tokyo...
The life in Tokyo is extremely expensive.. buying appartments or houses & living costs... although there is a huge danger, people have decided to live & build high buildings there over the ground which is so soft and easy to be shaken ...

At that night, I decided to stay in Milan for 1 more night without much precaution after sending my colleages to Japan. I decide to do more shopping or so for myself.

I was sleepless at that night, and I wake up around 4:30am.
I started browsing internet, however, it didn't work.
I called the reception for the connection.
and it came back.

Then, I saw the sign of "more than 10m of tsunami" just after the seimic intensity  7.1 Earthquake in Miyagi .
I thought " ... it's impossible... the earthquake even bigger than in Kobe about 15 yrs ago... "

but I thought everybody there were going to escape since the big red "Big Tsunami"warnign sign was on my Yahoo page... -could be bigger than the Tsunami in Thailand, I saw on TV a few years ago... -

Believing Japanese were more prepared for Tsunami than any other nations ....

Then, I went back to sleep.....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿